Safeguarding Policy Update
Just a quick update on the club’s Safeguarding Policy.
To comply with Children First Act and Sport Ireland Safeguarding Standards all age grade volunteers & coaches will be receiving safeguarding training in the 2018/2019 season along with all required vetting procedures.
For information on training available please see:
- or Contact Heather MacIver, Child Welfare Officer on firstname.lastname@example.org
We would also encourage all Killarney Rugby Club members to become familiar with the IRFU Safeguarding Policy.
The key messages of the document are:
• Create a safe and fun environment for Age-Grade Players
• Set quality safeguarding standards in clubs
• Adhere to current best practice and legislation
• Keeps IRFU, its Branches and clubs in line with ISC/SNI standards